On 12th June 2018 for one day only, Heads and Directors of Supply Chain from leading retailers and manufacturers will unite at Europe's premier, 4th annual Food & Drink Supply Chain Conference - Efficient, Collaborative, Innovative on 12th June 2018 in London. Here’s your chance to get involved!
"High-quality delegates, focused topics, well-organised day." Total Logistics (previous sponsor)
"An insightful conference for those wanting to enhance their supply chain maturity." Havi (previous sponsor)
This is not your run-of-the-mill trade show or exhibition full of sales pitches. This is a one-day, senior-level conference and networking event for the food and drink supply chain industry. Here's how you can be a part of this exciting, retailer and manufacturer-led conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience!
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Job titles include: Director of Supply Chain, Logistics Director, Head of Operations, Demand Planning Director.
1) Main Stage Speaking
Speak alongside on the main stage and share your expertise with our senior-level delegation. Call us to discuss how you can get access to the speaker platform. Please note that supplier speaking slots are strictly limited. Packages start from just £4,499.
2) One-To-One Meetings
Sit down and speak privately with senior decision-makers from leading food and drink brands and retailers. We pre-arrange 5 meetings with delegates of your choice. Prices start from just £5,999. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more information and view the delegate list.
3) Exhibition Opportunities
Secure a 3 by 2 metre exhibition area plus two delegate passes. Call the team or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book at last year's price. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
‘Good conference and strong decision-makers involved.’ Transporeon
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
Request the delegate list: email@example.com
With a 92% Delegate Satisfaction Rate, We Pride Ourselves On The Fact That Heads & Directors Of Supply Chain From Industry-Leading Retailers & Manufacturers Return Year-On-Year...
- "Impressively-organised conference with a diverse range of speakers from succesfful global companies." Budweiser
- "Very friendly, inviting environment. Good opportunity to hear what other business challenges other companies have and what they are doing to address them." Burts Potato Chips Ltd
- "Great networking opportunity!" Heineken
- "Excellent overall conference with good insights around critical elements and challenges within food and drink supply chains - both local and global." Mitchells & Butlers
- "Well managed and inspired nuggets of ideas." Jordans Dorset Ryvita
Download the exhibition and partnership brochure to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company needs. If you need more information, then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in this Food & Drink Supply Chain Conference - Efficient, Collaborative, Innovative, please email email@example.com or call the team on +44(0)20 3479 2299.